Your Financing Options From AMZA Capital
We are the specialists for Commercial Real Estate (CRE) lending. If you are planning to purchase any kind of income-producing property such as residential rental property, retail malls, shopping centers, office buildings, complexes or hotels – AMZA Capital can help you.
At AMZA Capital, we realize that each CRE deal is unique. We can craft a lending solution around almost any combination of credit, collateral or cash flow. We find ways to fund most deals. What’s more, we can even offer incredible non-recourse solutions, meaning that the borrower is safe against any recovery efforts, leaving only the property on the line.
Whether you have great credit but poor cash flow or terrible credit but good collateral, AMZA Capital can custom-design a loan for you that perfectly fits your business situation. Contact us today and let us help you secure property at unbeatable rates, with fast and efficient underwriting that will make the entire process stress-free.
All Types of Loans for All Types of Businesses
Most small business owners know how beneficial commercial real estate financing is for ensuring the success of their business. Of course, many owners are also worried about being rejected or accumulating debt. At AMZA Capital, you never have to worry about these downsides of financing. Our team of financial experts work with you to figure out your unique situation and which kind of loan matches your needs perfectly. This means you can always find an option that will completely eliminate these worries. This opens up the door to making improvements to your business, expanding to a second location, upgrading your equipment, hiring new staff, or simply getting back on your feet. Whatever your needs are, you can count on AMZA Capital to help you make them a reality. There are a huge number of different kinds of small business loans we can provide you. Some of the most common include:
- Stated income loan: Instead of using your credit score to determine whether or not you qualify, this special kind of financing uses the income of your business. As long as you are earning a profit, you can almost certainly be approved for a loan.
- Construction financing: Take the first steps toward creating your new business. Whether it is your first, or simply your most recent, we can help you undertake this exciting project.
- SBA 7a and 504 loans: Increase the number of benefits your loan has by having it backed by the Small Business Administration. You can get more capital and simplify the application process.
- HUD and FHA lending options: These loans are perfect for those who own healthcare practices or senior housing.
- CMBS loans: Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities offer more beneficial loans by securitizing properties into a pool and then transferring them to a trust.
- We also offer bridge loans and hard money loans.
If you think your small business could benefit from commercial real estate financing, turn to AMZA Capital.